Food is good source of energy and good way to eliminate toxin from your body. For example, when our liver is congested (before, for example, a fatty liver situation in which it cannot eliminate fat from the liver), or when the kidneys do not work properly, they are two of the situations that can negatively affect the time that our body is not able to eliminate toxins naturally. For more detail about it read Toxin rid review on ouchclub.com.
Some of the useful foods that help in the elimination of toxins
- Zucchini: Ideal when it comes to eliminating toxins thanks to its cleansing and diuretic virtues.
- Cherries: They are one of the most depurative fruits par excellence.
- Strawberries: They are very rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. This food is very good for health
- Currants: Like cherries, these small fruits are well known for their great diuretic and depurative power.
- Peach: As with apricots, it is a fruit rich in beta-carotene.
- Peppers: Although there are two varieties (green pepper and red pepper), both are ideal for purifying our body, being both rich in vitamin C.
- Watermelon: It is extremely rich in water and is notable for its important diuretic action.
- Tomato: It is very rich in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that also helps prevent prostate cancer. In addition, it is laxative and very diuretic.
When to perform a detoxification or purification of the organism?
Our body warns us when there is an overload of toxins due to punctual or continuous excesses and inadequate. A series of symptoms that produce discomfort appear:
- Digestive symptoms such as: swollen belly, gas, heaviness, nausea, constipation, bad digestion
- Suffer with issue of Bad breath
- Have problem of Poor circulation and suffer with fluid retention
- Feel Depression, mood swings feelings
- Skin problems: acne, eczema, dryness, itching
- Headaches and mucus (sometimes)
The appearance of any of these symptoms should make us think although most of us are already aware that we can modify some habits of life that are improvable. In fact, the good thing would be to turn detoxification into a regular practice before the symptoms appear.
Before starting a detoxification program we must have a good general health status, not weakened by any serious illness (in this case, consult with the doctor first).
When you must undergo for the treatment
When you suffer any of the symptoms described above. And also:
- After a period of inadequate and / or excessive intake such as Christmas, Sanfermines, festivities of our towns, holidays, or on the contrary after a time of anxiety.
- In a change of season.
- Any time we feel that the body needs a break from the wrong eating habits.
What type of toxins cause this need to detoxify?
The body accumulates toxins that come from outside: pesticides, air pollutants, heavy metals, medicines, etc. Other toxins come from the food we eat, drinks with lots of chemical additives, stimulants, alcohol and even our own body: through the metabolism or the toxic substances that the bacteria in our intestines produce.
We must also consider that many cooked or processed foods can produce toxins when cooked at high temperatures such as the case of benzopyrene produced in grilled meat, barbecue…
How do we debug?
The body eliminates the toxins neutralizing them, that is, transforming them so that they can be eliminated by the urine or faces (and to a lesser extent through the lungs and the skin).
A gastrointestinal health with a healthy colon allows correct elimination and prevents food from remaining in the colon for long periods of time and can become toxic. If they are not eliminated, these toxins stagnate and spread to other organs and tissues, potentially leading to serious health problems.
Maintaining a liver, clean and purified is essential to perform its main functions involved in the purification and detoxification of the body.
How to favour the continuous process of purification?
The body’s ability to detoxify and eliminate harmful substances is continuous. We can influence that this cleansing ability is greater by maintaining healthier habits and cleaning and strengthening our liver to work properly.
Tips and recommendations:
- Avoid processed cereals such as white flour, white rice, fast food and precooked foods as they inhibit normal processes of elimination.
- Include in our diet fresh vegetables and fruits (the more raw portions better), whole grains, brown rice, legumes, nuts, seeds as they are rich sources of water-soluble fiber, necessary for proper elimination to occur.
- Exercise, diet and proper intestinal flora (thanks to high quality proboscis and prebiotics) are also essential; they avoid health problems and allow optimal absorption of nutrients.
- Exercise regularly and try to breathe clean air (field trips, mountain …).
- Drink enough water.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, saturated fats (fast food, precooked dishes …)
- Take high-potency multivitamin and mineral supplements (zinc, selenium, magnesium and copper) if the body needs it. Antioxidant vitamins such as vitamin C, beta-carotene and vitamin E are important for the protection of the liver, B vitamins, calcium and trace elements are also necessary for the removal of heavy metals and other compounds from the body.
- Take nutritional supplements such as lip tropic agents and detoxifying herbs that protect the liver and stimulate its function.
Although there are many of us, we highlight the four main ones:
- Probiotics such as Lactobacillus acidophilus: are beneficial bacteria essential for colon health. Acidophilus make B vitamins, keep damaging bacteria at bay, as well as many benefits for the body.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: these fatty acids together with a healthy diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains prevent the formation of athermanous plaques responsible for future cardiovascular problems.
- Garlic: it is a detoxifier of the whole organism.
- Vegetables from the cruciferous family such as broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, fresh cauliflower … They contain raw materials that help the liver to make enzymes that are used to detoxify.